How to get to Resorts World Arena
Located in the heart of the UK, Birmingham’s Resorts World Arena is easily accessible by road, rail and even air.
Key travel advice
- Plan ahead: check timetables before you travel, including when the last service home is, it may be earlier than you think.
- Leave more time for your journey: If you’re driving be patient and expect queues, especially around the start and end times of a show.
- Consider arriving early: avoid queues and make a day of it, the Resorts World Arena has lots of places to eat and drink before your show or event starts. You can even enjoy the retail therapy of Resorts World which is opposite the arena entrance.
Our map below details the different ways you can travel to the Resorts World Arena, including by car and parking.
How to use the map if you are using a mobile device:
- Swipe the bottom bar from right to left to see the description for each diversion
- To read the diversion description, tap the bottom bar once
- To minimise the text and view the map, tap the screen once
- You can continue to scroll through the diversions by swiping the minimized text at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the 'legend' in blue at any time to understand the symbols