Park and Ride Improvement Works
Room for improvement
Our park and ride sites are busy. We want to make sure they’re in good condition. We’ll sometimes need to do maintenance and improvement work. This includes things like adding more spaces or resurfacing.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience that this work might cause.
- Overflow car park at Dudley Port Station closed
The overflow car park at Dudley Port railway station is closed. This is because of the tram extension. The main car park is still open.
If you normally use the overflow car park:
- leave extra time for your journey
- walk or cycle to the station instead of driving
- get the bus to the station instead of driving - buses 22, 74 and 74A stop there
- use the main car park instead
The overflow car park will reopen when the tram route opens in 2023. It will become a park and ride for the tram and the train.
- New multi-storey Longbridge Park and Ride
Work to deliver our first strategic multi-storey Park and Ride car park facility is now well underway at Longbridge Station.