Cycling & walking webinars
Join our weekly cycling and walking webinars
As we pull through the second lockdown, now more than ever we must come together to keep as positive and active as possible. We are being encouraged to travel by cycling and walking, to help:
- cleaner air
- free up the public transport network
- keep active, happy and healthy through the winter months.
Join us on your Thursday lunchtimes for our weekly Cycling & Walking webinars.
- Hear from partner organisations with top tips on how to keep actively travelling through this lockdown period
- Learn about changes to your local area to make it easier for you to cycle or walk
- Enter competitions with chances to win Go Outdoors vouchers to make sure you have all the equipment you need to brace the chilly seasons ahead
- Join a group of likeminded people to support each other to get active, get outdoors and protect the NHS.
Tune in for your weekly dose of active travel motivation and positivity.