Students can get around cheaper with great value student tickets. Tickets are for students over 18 in full-time education or 16-18 year old's who are not eligible for the 16-18 Photocard.
Spread the cost with the NEW student direct debit tickets:
- nbus regional - £45.50
- nbus Black Country - £40.00
- nbus Coventry - £35.00
Save on weekly travel with the BRAND NEW student 4 Week ticket range:
- nbus regional - £48.00
- nbus Black Country - £41.50
- nbus Coventry - £36.00
Buy Direct Debit nBus tickets
NEW student direct debit tickets:
- nnetwork zone 1-2 - £64.50
- nnetwork all zones - £76.00
BRAND NEW student 4 Week tickets:
- nnetwork zones 1-2 - £80.50
- nnetwork all zones - £95.00
Buy Direct Debit nNetwork tickets
Term ticket dates
- Winter Term 23 August 2019 - 31 December 2019
- Spring Term 18 December 2019 - 10 April 2020
- Summer Term 28 March 2020 - 22 July 2020
nBus Student busicon
- Travel anywhere in the area you choose on any bus operator at any time.
- Choose to travel regionally, just in the Black Country or Coventry, paying the best price for the travel you need.
- Term tickets are delivered on a Swift card making your travel even smarter.
Buy nBus Student Direct Debit ticket
nNetwork Student busicon trainicon tramicon
- Zone 1-5 tickets, allow unlimited bus, train and tram travel across the West Midlands Network area.
- Zone 1-2 tickets allow rail travel in the specified zone and unlimited bus travel across the area. Metro travel is not included in Zone-1-2.
- You can buy at any staffed rail station in the West Midlands Network area, at any Travel Centre or online.
What you need:
- 1 passport-sized colour photograph
- Proof of full-time student status - university/college acceptance letter (NUS cards are not accepted)
Buy nNetwork Student Direct Debit ticket
Swift Pay As You Go
If you are living on campus and don't think you will need to travel every day, make sure you pick up a Swift Pay As You Go card. This handy smart card offering single and day ticket fares on all buses in the area. It's easy to keep topped up too, and you won't need to worry about finding the exact change.
Find out more more about Swift Pay As You Go