Terms & Conditions
- West Midlands Network is a partnership between West Midlands Combined Authority, and bus, rail and tram operating companies within the West Midlands county to promote increased public transport use.
- Use of West Midlands Network website is governed by these Terms and Conditions. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- West Midlands Network may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions. It is up to the user to regularly review the Terms and Conditions in case there are any changes. Continued use of the West Midlands Network website after a change has been made is to be treated as acceptance of that change by the user.
- Disclaimer: Whilst West Midlands Network tries hard to ensure that the website is functioning correctly and is as accurate possible, this may not always be achievable and the following disclaimer applies: a) The website is provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, non-infringement, accuracy and security. West Midlands Network does not guarantee or represent the accuracy of content and/or facilities available or accessible via the website will always be accurate, complete or current or that access to the website will be uninterrupted b) West Midlands Network expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use or inability to use the website, whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, viruses, errors – whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise. c) Accessing the website and the downloading of material is solely at the user’s own risk. The user will be solely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if West Midlands Network has been advised of the possibility of such damage
- The website may contain links to other websites over which West Midlands Network has no control. Such links are supplied solely for the convenience of users. West Midlands Network will not accept any liability for the contents or reliability of the linked websites and does not endorse the views expressed within them or the organisations or persons providing them in any way. West Midlands Network does not guarantee the operability of these links and has no control over the availability of the linked pages.
- Providers of other websites may place text-based links to pages on the West Midlands Network website without seeking prior permission. However such links must not open West Midlands Network pages into frames within another website. Pages from the West Midlands Network website must be loaded into the user’s entire browser window. The use of the West Midlands Network logo or the logos of any associated or subsidiary organisations must not be used for promotional or linking purposes unless prior approval in writing has been given Please contact the Design Team on email@example.com for further details on obtaining such approval.
- Copyright - Unless expressly stated the copyright and other intellectual property rights (such as, design rights, trademarks, patents etc) in any material on the West Midlands Network website remains the property of West Midlands Network (or as the case may be another rightful owner). West Midlands Network owned material on the website including text and images, may not be printed, copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, displayed, modified, reused, broadcast or transmitted in any way, except for the user’s own personal non-commercial use. Permission for any other type of use must be obtained. The Design Team on firstname.lastname@example.org may be contacted for details.