Tier 2 Travel Advice
In the West Midlands Network boundaries the following areas are currently at tier 2:
If you are travelling in these area's as well as following social distancing rules you should:
- Only travel to work, education and venues or services that are open.
- Look to reduce the number of journeys you make and do not travel to other people’s homes.
- Walk or cycle for shorter journeys if you can, so you're not causing traffic congestion but keeping fit and keeping the air clean.
- If you need to use the bus, train or tram; services remain unchanged and will continue to operate their normal timetables but you should plan ahead.
- Think about travelling at a different time when services are less busy.
- You must wear a face covering at stations and onboard.
- Download the NHS Covid-19 App to help track and trace any cases.
- There are capacity limits on all public transport in line with Government guidelines. On double deck buses try and use all space to socially distance across the upper and lower decks to avoid overcrowding downstairs.