Cycling & Walking support for your organisation
We have a wide range of grants and support options available. Help your staff by encouraging them to make sustainable and active travel choices.
There are many benefits for your staff to cycle or walk to work:
- Improve mental and physical wellbeing of staff
- Improve traffic congestion and air pollution in your local area
- Help your organisation to meet environmental and sustainability targets
Love Exploring - Walking app
Modeshift - free travel planning
Love to Ride
Changes in your area
We are working with Local Authorities to deliver towards the Starley Network. Planned projects are now going ahead as part of our Active Travel Fund. These projects aim to promote safer travel and get businesses and employees back up and running.
Stay updated on projects near your company premises and encourage staff to have their say on nearby changes.
Bike Bike Revival (Business and Community)
Cycling UK's Big Bike Revival (BBR) aim to get more staff back on bikes. They have a range of resources and events available. These include:
- Fix your bike: Bike servicing is available to ensure they are safe to use and road worthy. Help is provided through pop-up bike mechanics & BBR events.
- Learn how to ride: Training courses and online resources can help anyone to get on a bike.
- Get riding: Join in on Community Cycle Clubs and business engagement workshops, or get personalised travel plans. Help is available to get anybody back on a bike.
Social prescribing - for GP's
Living Streets - for schools
Cycle Parking for Organisations
- Recreation led rides
- Education course delivery across Cycle training, Leadership, Coaching and Recreation to providing Businesses, Communities with the workforce to deliver.
- Education course delivery to enable more people to choose cycling for their daily commute.
- Bespoke marketing and promotional support.
- Cycle confidence and Learn to ride sessions.
- Promotion of ‘Ride Social’ to encourage group commutes to work.
- Clubs and groups support.
- Coaching offer
- Education course delivery: Ride Leaders and coach development.
Help your employees Thrive at Work
Investing in the health and wellbeing of your staff can have huge financial benefits.
Get all the guidance and advice you would need to get started, for free.
In need of support?
Let us help your organisation. Share with us your needs by completing our support form. Our team will then be in touch.