We have a wide range of options available for you to choose from to support your business or your employees both at work and at home.
Modeshift STARS Business is a national scheme to support organisations with producing and delivering effective Travel Plans and recognise excellence in this area of work by providing formal accreditation.
Free travel planning support is available to help you to put together and deliver a Travel Action Plan for your organisation and reward your efforts in promoting and enabling sustainable travel.
- Recreation led rides
- Education course delivery across Cycle training, Leadership, Coaching and Recreation to providing Businesses, Communities with the workforce to deliver.
- Education course delivery to enable more people to choose cycling for their daily commute.
- Bespoke marketing and promotional support.
- Cycle confidence and Learn to ride sessions.
- Promotion of ‘Ride Social’ to encourage group commutes to work.
- Clubs and groups support.
- Coaching offer
- Education course delivery: Ride Leaders and coach development.
We are working with Living Streets to expand the WOW West Midlands programme for primary and preschool aged children.
We’re working to engage GP surgeries to provide social prescribing and encourage physical activity through cycling.
A walking app is coming to the West Midlands. Stay tuned.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Roll & Stroll
Make this your Big Summer of Cycling and Walking.
There’s never been a better time to cycle and walk around the West Midlands than right now - with temporary measures being put in place including pop-up cycle lanes and pavement widening - so, get your roll and get your stroll on!