Cycling & Walking support for your organisation
We have a wide range of grants and support options available. Help your staff by encouraging them to make sustainable and active travel choices.
There are many benefits if your staff cycle and walk to work. It can help to:
- Improve mental and physical wellbeing of staff
- Improve traffic congestion and air pollution in your local area
- It can help your organisation to meet environmental and sustainability targets
Cycle Parking for Organisations
Modeshift - free travel planning
Love to Ride
Improvements in your area
The Emergency Active Travel Fund (EATF) will support the delivery of over 45 temporary projects across the West Midlands. This includes pop-up cycle lanes and pavement widening. These aim to promote safer travel and get businesses and their employees back up and running.
Stay up to date on projects near your company premises and encourage staff to have their say.
Bike Bike Revival (Business and Community)
Cycling UK's Big Bike Revival (BBR) aim to get more staff back on bikes. They have a range of resources and events available. These include:
- Fix your bike: Bike servicing is available to make sure bikes are safe to use and are road worthy. Help is via pop-up bike mechanics & BBR events.
- Learn how to ride: Training courses and online resources can help anyone to get on a bike.
- Get riding: Join in on Community Cycle Clubs and business engagement workshops. Or get personalised travel plans. Help is available to get anybody back on a bike.
Social prescribing - for GP's
Living Streets - for schools
- Recreation led rides
- Education course delivery across Cycle training, Leadership, Coaching and Recreation to providing Businesses, Communities with the workforce to deliver.
- Education course delivery to enable more people to choose cycling for their daily commute.
- Bespoke marketing and promotional support.
- Cycle confidence and Learn to ride sessions.
- Promotion of ‘Ride Social’ to encourage group commutes to work.
- Clubs and groups support.
- Coaching offer
- Education course delivery: Ride Leaders and coach development.
A walking app is coming to the West Midlands. Stay tuned.
Help your employees Thrive at Work
Investing in the health and wellbeing of your staff can have huge financial benefits.
Get all the guidance and advice you would need to get started, for free.
In need of support?
Let us help your organisation. Share with us your needs by completing our support form. Our team will then be in touch.